This app possesses some features of the E-Pan, the World’s 1st Electronic Synthesized Steelpan. It is as the name implies, the best steelpan app on the market. Not only can you play different voices of the steelpan, (i.e. Tenor, Double Seconds, Double Guitar and Six Bass), it is also a teaching tool. This E-Pan App has an In App (IA) tab available for users to purchase and acquire a feature called “Steelpan Professor”, which through the use of MIDI files allows them to play along with songs available on the web. It also has a feature that works with iOS Core MIDI System, which when you connect your tablet or smart phone to a keyboard or electronic steelpan, the corresponding notes that you play will light up on the app. The #1 Steelpan App GOLD enables users to play the steelpan in the conventional way. Additional tones are also available for purchase through the IA which allows users to emulate the sound of other instruments (like piano, flute, trumpet, guitar, marimba, organ, violin, fretless bass, alto sax, pan flute, choir Aahs) without having to learn those instruments.
- This #1 Steelpan App GOLD has an In App feature called “Steelpan Professor: which is a teaching tool for people to learn to play the steelpan.
- Once you have acquired the “Steelpan Professor” the history making arrangements from Duvone Stewart comes FREE; “The year for love” (played by BP Renegades) and “Limbo” (played by Pan Elders). Both these arrangements placed 1st in Panorama in 2018. This has never been achieved before.
- It allows you to use any MIDI file available on the web to learn to play any song available.
- It allows you to change octaves.
- It has note display feature.
- It delivers consistent sound and tonal quality.
- The #1 Steelpan App GOLD provides access to the sounds of just about every musical instrument which is built-in to the app.
- Users can also choose any particular instrument range as the #1 Steelpan App GOLD will be able to play the complete range from the highest tenor (soprano) to the lowest (bass).
- With the use of a lightening connector you can connect your tablet or smart phone to a MIDI controller, keyboard or electronic steelpan (such as the E-Pan). Playing the controller will control this app lighting up the corresponding note.
- This #1 Steelpan App GOLD produces one “pan sound”.
- #1 Steelpan App GOLD will facilitate play-along to accompany your favourite songs (karaoke-style) by using the Steelpan Professor.
- It will help you learn how to read music.
- It will help you to teach in the classroom digitally.
- It will help you to create tutorials digitally when hooked up to a controller.
- Rated best and most realistic steel pan app by all steelpan professionals, virtuosos and the governing body of steelpan / Steel drum.
- The first and only app to include the full range of all steelpans and to have different steelpan/steeldrum instrument layouts ALL IN ONE APP using standardized steelpan layouts set forth by Trinidad and Tobago and Pantrinbago, the governing body of steelpan.
- Highest rated steelpan app on itunes and Google Play Store.
- Created by a Trinidad and Tobago national who has been playing and teaching steelpan / steel drum professionally for over 30 years and who has also patented and created the World’s 1st Electronic Steel pan, the E-Pan.
This steel pan / Steel drum app is a one of a kind application for your Mobil phone. The user will be able to play an entire range of a steelband /steel orchestra in this one application. The user can also do this in different styles in the form of a Tenor, a Double Seconds or a Six Bass. The sounds that you hear coming out of this application are real steelpan sounds/tones. They are not samples or computer generated.
Tapping your screen with your finger will produce a regular sound like playing the steelpan with a pan stick once. By keeping your finger on the snare drum icon and then keeping your finger on any note/chord after tapping the note/chord, you will be able to create a sustained rolling effect as though you were rolling with two pan sticks.
There are several steel pan / Steel brum screens. There is a Tenor steelpan screen, a Double Seconds steel pan screen and a Six Bass steel pan screen. With each of these layouts you can press the up and down arrows to change your octaves. As a result, although you are playing the Tenor layout on the Tenor screen, you can press the down button to get lower steel pan sounds/tones, covering the full range of the entire steelband / steel orchestra going as low as the Six Bass. The same applies to the Double Seconds and Six Bass screens. If you press the up arrow it will take you up to the high octaves in the Tenor range (octaves 4, 5, 6 and 7) or you can press the down arrow to go as low as octaves 1 and 2 in the Bass range.
This application is protected under US Patent# 7,030,305 and European Patent# EP1837859
#1 Steelpan App
© 2011 Salmon Cupid, All rights reserved
Licensed to Nape, Inc.